- Ginger — Healthy inflammation support that may help with muscle soreness, temporary activity-related joint pain, digestive problems, brain function, and more! Ginger is hands down a super-spice that also happens to taste delicious.
- Cinnamon — Loaded with antioxidants and healthy inflammation-supporting properties, cinnamon adds more than just a spicy sweetness to your recipes. It can help your body support immune function and even help maintain blood sugar levels already within normal range.
- Nutmeg — With a distinct flavor often used in desserts, curries, and drinks like chai tea, nutmeg is more than just its taste profile. With antioxidant and healthy inflammation-supporting properties, it boasts noteworthy health benefits that may support a healthy inflammatory response in the body, boost mood, and maybe even rev up your libido! *
Beets are a great source of nutrients like fiber, folate, and vitamin C. They’re also low in calories, making them an unexpectedly awesome addition to your afternoon latte.
What’s more, blending beets with oat milk creates a beautiful pink color that makes getting healthy nutrients into your body fun!
- 1 medium beet, scrubbed
- ½ cup water
- 4 cups oat milk, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Raw honey or pure maple syrup (optional)
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Add beet to a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer until tender, about 45-60 minutes. Once cool, rinse, peel, and chop into small pieces.
- Combine beet and ½ cup of oat milk on high speed in blender until puréed. Strain through a fine sieve. Rinse blender and return to its base.
- Whisk together remaining 3 ½ cups of oat milk, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg in saucepan over medium heat. Add strained beet mixture. Add honey or syrup to taste, if desired. Heat until hot.
- Return to blender and blend until just foamy, venting the blender top. Pour into 4 mugs and top with cacao nibs, if desired. Serve hot. Cool and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat and blend leftovers to serve.
To get all of the benefits of Turmeric and Ginger every single day, head here to grab Earth Echo's Turmeric + Ginger Capsules.
March 17, 2022
Love the products. Didn’t use cacao bliss this am and my Hans are hurting. I can’t wait to try the Rest chocolate bliss bites