Turns out guilt-free froyo does exist, and this recipe proves that healthy eating can be delicious.
Made with Earth Echo Collagen Peptides for an added gut-boost, this is a must-try summertime treat.
1. In a large saucepan, combine the blueberries, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, & salt.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
3. Add the Earth Echo Collagen Peptides and combine them with the blueberry mixture. Place the in the freezer, stirring every 10 minutes, for about 50 minutes.
4. Mix together the blueberry mixture & chilled yogurt, then freeze the mixture in your ice cream maker according to your manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Serve immediately for a soft-serve texture, or transfer the frozen yogurt to a freezer-safe container and freeze for several hours for a scoopable consistency.