Sometimes, only chocolate ice cream will do. And if you're wanting to indulge in your craving without the guilt, this healthy chocolate ice cream recipe is for you! With just a few simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes of active time, you'll have a delicious dessert you can feel great about.
The secret ingredient in this homemade ice cream is Cacao Bliss. It gives it that deep chocolatey flavor you love layered with other nourishing spices and superfoods for a tasty treat that will also give natural energy, mental clarity, and a bit more "bliss." *
Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you achieve a soft serve texture.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and freeze for least 30-60 minutes for a more scoopable consistency. Enjoy!
Looking for more healthy, decadent desserts using Cacao Bliss? Check out these recipes!
- FEEL-GOOD CHOCOLATE DONUTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- THE ONLY HEALTHY SAMOAS COOKIE RECIPE YOU NEED
- SECRETLY HEALTHY CACAO SUPERFOOD BROWNIES
- THE EASIEST CHOCOLATE DESSERT: DAIRY-FREE ICE CREAM FLOAT
- 3 INDULGENT AND HEALTHY CACAO BLISS MUG CAKE RECIPES
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.