Sometimes, only chocolate ice cream will do. And if you're wanting to indulge in your craving without the guilt, this healthy chocolate ice cream recipe is for you! With just a few simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes of active time, you'll have a delicious dessert you can feel great about.
The secret ingredient in this homemade ice cream is Cacao Bliss. It gives it that deep chocolatey flavor you love layered with other nourishing spices and superfoods for a tasty treat that will also give natural energy, mental clarity, and a bit more "bliss." *
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
With just a few simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes of active time, you'll have a delicious, healthy chocolate ice cream dessert you can feel great about.
- 3 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon Cacao Bliss
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you achieve a soft serve texture.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and freeze for least 30-60 minutes for a more scoopable consistency. Enjoy!