CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
With just a few simple ingredients and less than 10 minutes of active time, you'll have a delicious, healthy chocolate ice cream dessert you can feel great about.
- 3 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoon Cacao Bliss
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you achieve a soft serve texture.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container and freeze for least 30-60 minutes for a more scoopable consistency. Enjoy!