Who wants popsicles for breakfast?! These Mango Pineapple Smoothie Popsicles are the perfect way to beat the heat this summer. They’re packed with deliciously hydrating fruits, nourishing ingredients, and Collagen Peptides!
What makes collagen a summer supplement must-have? This healing clean protein source provides the support your body needs to get the most out of summer! Collagen Peptides…
- Promote healthier joints, so you can keep up with all the fun summer activities.*
- Promote gut health by aiding digestion, which helps your body get the most out of what you’re eating.*
- Promote radiant skin, so you glow all summer long.*
Give the recipe below a try and see how fun and tasty supplementing with Collagen Peptides can be!
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Popsicles
Makes 8-10 popsicles, depending on your mold
1. Add all the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until completely smooth and creamy.
2. Divide the mixture evenly among your popsicle molds and let freeze for 5-8 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
3. If you don’t have popsicle molds, small paper cups also work. Simply divide the mixture between the cups then freeze for 1-2 hours before placing popsicle sticks into the cups. Return to the freezer until frozen solid.
4. Once frozen, you may need to rinse the molds under running tap water to loosen the popsicles. Remove from molds and enjoy!
Looking for more healthy summer treats? Try these!
- CRAVING ICE CREAM? YOU NEED THIS BLUEBERRY COLLAGEN FROYO
- THE HEALTHIEST SUMMERTIME POPSICLE RECIPE
- THIS RECIPE PROVES THAT HEALTHY ICE CREAM DOES EXIST
- YOUR NEW GO-TO SUMMERTIME DESSERT (CACAO BLISS ICE CREAM)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.