One of the very best ways to start your day on a positive note is with a wholesome, delicious breakfast. Especially in the depths of winter, the promise of a hot breakfast can be enough to help get you out of your cozy bed and get your day started. This Golden Cranberry Baked Oatmeal does just that.
This nourishing baked oatmeal recipe combines one of winter’s best fruits — the cranberry — with the warming spices of Golden Superfood Bliss for a healthy breakfast that can help you crush hunger cravings and relieve excess stress throughout your day. Plus, baked oatmeal is perfect for meal prep. Simply whip up a batch on Sunday, store leftovers in the fridge, and then heat up individual portions throughout the week. Give the recipe below a try and prepare to fall in love! *
Golden Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease an 11x9-inch baking dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix oats, pecans, coconut sugar, Golden Superfood Bliss, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, stir together almond milk, maple syrup, egg, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix with spatula to combine.
5. Pour the oat mixture into the prepared baking dish and use a spatula to spread it evenly in the pan. Sprinkle a cup of cranberries over the top of oat mixture.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving. Cover leftovers and store in the fridge.
Give this recipe a try the next time you're meal prepping and enjoy a healthy breakfast all week long! Grab your Golden Superfood Bliss here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.