Shop Golden Superfood Bliss Here!
Golden Spiced Carrot Salad
A quick, simple salad made from fresh carrots and a zippy vinaigrette boosted with the earthy spiced flavor of Golden Superfood Bliss.
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and grated, julienned, or very thinly sliced
- 2 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
For The Vinaigrette
Peel and grate or cut the carrots as desired. Transfer the carrots to a large bowl and toss with the chopped green onions.
- In a mason jar, add all the vinaigrette ingredients, secure lid, and shake well to combine.
- Drizzle the prepared salad dressing over the carrots mixture. Toss well to combine. Add more salad dressing if required.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!
Leave a comment (all fields required)