While there’s never a wrong time to reflect and make sure you’re creating the life you dream of, the beginning of a new year just feels so right. The warm glow of the holidays is still lingering while the excitement of a new year holds the promise of a fresh start and new opportunities. And if you’re looking for the perfect journal prompt to start the new year, we suggest one that helps you get clear on the vision of your ideal dream life.
Below, we’ve taken an excerpt from our Calming Journal Workbook, which is a free gift you get when you purchase our Calm Chocolate Bites. It’s a journal-meets-planner to help you cultivate a more positive and calming outlook on life by combining a place to plan your week, reflect on how things went, and express daily gratitude.
The journal includes pages for…
- My Dream Life - Your opportunity to dream big and get clear on what your unique dream life looks like. (Prompt included below)
- Weekly Intention - To plan out your week ahead, including three main goals for the week, things you’re looking forward to, and ways you’ll prioritize self-care.
- Daily Gratitude - A place to write out a positive affirmation and reflect on the positive things you’re grateful for each day.
- Weekly Reflection - An opportunity to look back over the week and review what went well, what you learned, and how you can make the next week even better.
- Monthly Reflection - Four short prompts that will help you reflect on the past month to see how far you’ve come and where you still need to go.
- Positive Affirmations - Use these as inspiration for your daily affirmation.
To get the most out of this exercise, set aside some quiet time for yourself where you can connect with your highest self without distraction. Maybe grab a mug of your favorite superfood Bliss beverage or a square of decadent Calm Chocolate Bites to help you settle into a serene state of mind and allow yourself to write freely and without judgement.
Journal Prompts For The New Year - My Dream Life
Choose one of the following prompts and allow yourself to free-write without judgement for at least 10-15 minutes. You can repeat this exercise as often as you like to help you get clear on what your ideal life looks like so you can start making concrete plans to get you there.
What does my dream life look like?
What does my ideal day look like and why is this important to me?
What big goal would I like to achieve and what would it mean to achieve it?
Once you have a clear picture of what your dream life and big goals are, you can head into 2022 using them as your guide. Each week, set little, achievable goals that will help you get closer to creating this life you dream of. And each month, review how your goals went, what worked, what didn’t, and what you need to change or adjust to stay on track.
By having this vision of your ideal life clear in your mind, your subconscious is more able to pick up on the kismet opportunities that pass in front of you every day unnoticed. This is how you harness the power of manifestation.
The “Calming Journal For Your Highest Self” that you receive when you purchase Calm Chocolate Bliss Bites makes it even easier to stay on track and achieve your dream life by providing just the right amount of structure and inspiration. Plus, you get the added benefit of Calm Chocolate Bites — decadent, healthy dark chocolate squares infused with our Ayurvedic Blend that supports a serene state of mind and helps you achieve a peaceful state. Get yours through the link below! *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.