As we head into fall, we’re excited to start making cozy dishes like soups and stews. But we’re also still clinging to the last remains of summer. And this Golden Spiced Tomato Soup perfectly captures both of those feelings.
This healthy tomato soup recipe is warming and cozy but is also a great way to take advantage of the last of the summer tomatoes. It’s simple to make and bursting with flavor. Plus, we’ve added a healthy dose of Golden Superfood Bliss! It’s the perfect complement to the tomatoes while also adding a superfood boost.
The combination of 12 superfoods in Golden Superfood Bliss imparts a delicious spiced flavor to this tomato soup. But these powerful ingredients do more than just taste good. With superfoods like turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and ashwagandha, Golden Superfood Bliss also helps…
- Support improved quality of sleep*
- Boost your metabolism*
- Combat cravings*
- Balance your hunger*
- Combat occasional anxiety*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response*
This Golden Spiced Tomato Soup is one more delicious way to get these nourishing superfoods into your diet every day. Give it a try and see what you think!
Golden Spiced Tomato Soup
This soup is perfect for the transition from summer to fall. It’s comforting, bursting with summery flavor, and boosted with superfoods!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Golden Superfood Bliss
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Goat cheese
- Fresh dill
Heat a stockpot over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add onions, garlic and celery. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, Golden Superfood Bliss, tomato paste, paprika and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir. Bring the mixture to boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the soup pot from heat and use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Alternately, let the soup cool a bit before blending in batches in a high-powered blender.
- Gently reheat the soup over medium-low heat. Stir in the coconut milk and salt and pepper, to taste. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Divide the tomato soup between the bowls and top with goat cheese and sprinkle of fresh dill. Serve hot.
- Store the leftover cooled soup in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 2-3 days. You can also freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!