- Support improved quality of sleep*
- Boost your metabolism*
- Combat cravings*
- Balance your hunger*
- Combat occasional anxiety*
- Support a healthy inflammatory response*
Golden Spiced Tomato Soup
This soup is perfect for the transition from summer to fall. It’s comforting, bursting with summery flavor, and boosted with superfoods!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Golden Superfood Bliss
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Goat cheese
- Fresh dill
Heat a stockpot over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot enough, add onions, garlic and celery. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until soft.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, Golden Superfood Bliss, tomato paste, paprika and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir. Bring the mixture to boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the soup pot from heat and use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Alternately, let the soup cool a bit before blending in batches in a high-powered blender.
- Gently reheat the soup over medium-low heat. Stir in the coconut milk and salt and pepper, to taste. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Divide the tomato soup between the bowls and top with goat cheese and sprinkle of fresh dill. Serve hot.
- Store the leftover cooled soup in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 2-3 days. You can also freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!
Leave a comment (all fields required)