What’s the key to a truly craveable salad? An incredible dressing, of course! This Golden Spiced Salad Dressing is like drizzling delicious sunshine on your salad. It’s packed with flavor thanks to a bright lemony base, a touch of sweetness from maple syrup, and a healthy dose of superfood spices from the Golden Superfood Bliss.
As you can tell from the recipe below, making your own salad dressing is a breeze. Even better, this recipe includes the 12 powerful ingredients in Golden Superfood Bliss that crush hunger cravings and help relieve stress. We've included a simple beet salad to go with the dressing but it's so good, you’ll want to drizzle it on just about everything. Go ahead and give it a try! *
Golden Spiced Salad Dressing
Makes about 1/2 cup
For Beet Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Golden Superfood Bliss, maple syrup, ginger powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk well until combined. Alternately, add all ingredients to a jar, secure the lid, and shake vigorously until combined. Store dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
2. To make the beet salad, rinse the beets under cold water to clean them. Then use a fork to pierce the beets all over. Add the beets to a microwave safe bowl with 1/4 cup water. Microwave the beets for 10 minutes. Allow the beets to sit in the microwave for 5 minutes before removing them.
3. Once the beets are cool enough to handle, peel off the skin and then slice the beets into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Place the arugula on a serving platter or large plate, then layer on the sliced beets and top with cashews and goat cheese.
5. Drizzle the salad with Golden Spiced Salad Dressing and serve immediately.
6. Leftover dressing can be stored in a lidded container for up to one week.
This healthy dressing is perfect on salads, roasted vegetables, and even grilled meats! Grab a bag of Golden Superfood Bliss and see for yourself!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.