Some days, you just want chocolate for breakfast. And on days like that, these healthy chocolate waffles are exactly what you need. They’re gluten-free, made from wholesome ingredients, and packed with the power of Cacao Bliss!
Not only are these waffles decadently chocolatey but the blend of 10 superfoods in Cacao Bliss also gives you natural energy, helps curb your cravings, and helps you unlock your “bliss” molecule so you can start your day in a calm state of happiness. *
In fact, these healthy chocolate waffles are so good, they even make a great dessert. Top them with some dairy-free ice cream and you’ve got a delightful treat to enjoy on a Friday night in. Give the recipe below a try to see how delicious these homemade gluten-free chocolate waffles can be!
Gluten-free Cacao Bliss Waffles
Makes 1 Belgium-style waffle
1. Turn on waffle iron and let preheat.
2. Add eggs to a medium bowl and whisk. Then add oat flour, protein powder, Cacao Bliss, and water. Whisk well to combine until no lumps remain. Batter will be a bit thin.
3. Once waffle iron is preheated, pour the waffle batter into the iron. Close the iron and let cook for 5 minutes or until no more steam is coming out of the waffle iron. In order to get a properly cooked waffle, make sure the waffle iron is fully heated and don’t take the waffle out of the iron until the steam subsides.
4. Add whatever toppings you like and enjoy!
Looking for more chocolatey breakfast recipes? Check these out!
- FEEL-GOOD CHOCOLATE DONUTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- CACAO GRANOLA: THE PERFECT FALL SNACK
- DECADENT & GUILT-FREE CACAO BOWLS
- ALMOND BUTTER SMOOTHIE
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.