Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean we’re done with soup season. And this Golden Spiced Roasted Red Pepper Soup is the perfect warming soup recipe for those remaining chilly days. Plus, it’s an absolute breeze to make and leftovers store beautifully in the fridge or freezer.
A simple, flavorful blend of roasted red pepper, roasted tomatoes, and aromatics — this soup is cozy without being heavy. Plus, the addition of Golden Superfood Bliss adds an amazing layer of spices and flavor along with superfoods that help support a health stress response and curb cravings. Give the recipe below a try! *
Golden Spiced Roasted Red Pepper Soup
This soup is perfect for chilly spring days, made with simple, nourishing ingredients and a boost of Golden Superfood Bliss!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 14-ounce can/jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 14-ounce can roasted tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Black pepper
Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Golden Superfood Bliss, oregano, roasted red bell peppers, and roasted tomatoes. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil before reducing the heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend the soup until smooth and velvety using a stick blender or in batches using a regular blender.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley, a drizzle of coconut cream, and freshly ground pepper.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!