Golden Spiced Roasted Red Pepper Soup
This soup is perfect for chilly spring days, made with simple, nourishing ingredients and a boost of Golden Superfood Bliss!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 14-ounce can/jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 14-ounce can roasted tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- Black pepper
Heat olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Golden Superfood Bliss, oregano, roasted red bell peppers, and roasted tomatoes. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil before reducing the heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in coconut cream and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend the soup until smooth and velvety using a stick blender or in batches using a regular blender.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley, a drizzle of coconut cream, and freshly ground pepper.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!