This Golden Spiced Coconut Rice recipe is everything you could want in a healthy side dish. It’s incredibly easy to make, super flavorful, and versatile enough to complement a number of main dishes. It’s a definite upgrade from standard white rice. It’s a bit creamy from the coconut milk, a bit savory from the vegetable stock and aromatics, and gets just a touch of sweetness from the Golden Superfood Bliss. Of course, that’s not all this superfood blend has to offer!
Adding Golden Superfood Bliss to this rice dish gives it a great kick of flavor and a boost of health-nourishing benefits thanks to the blend of 12 superfoods. This powerful blend helps support a healthy inflammatory response, soothes occasional stress and anxiety, and promotes more restful sleep. All while tasting absolutely delicious! *
Give this recipe a try to see how versatile Golden Superfood Bliss can be! Click the link below to get your bag today!
Shop Golden Superfood Bliss
Golden Spiced Coconut Rice
This Golden Spiced Coconut Rice recipe is everything you could want in a healthy side dish: it’s easy, super flavorful, and versatile. Plus, it’s boosted with a superfood blend!
2 cups long grain rice/basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Golden Superfood Bliss
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
Rinse and soak the long grain rice for 20 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chopped onions, minced garlic, and bay leaves. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes until onions are soft.
- Add Golden Superfood Bliss, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the pot. Cook for a minute until fragrant.
- Stir in the vegetable broth and coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and stir in the soaked rice. Cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff rice with a fork.
- Top the rice with chopped cilantro and the juice from half a lemon. Toss to combine and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Get your bag of Golden Superfood Bliss here!