Cinco de Mayo is coming up and if you want a dish that everyone is sure to love, these sheet pan nachos are for you! They’re easy to whip up for a crowd, packed with layers of flavor, and topped with an incredible dairy-free cauliflower queso that’s got a healthy little secret.
This dairy-free queso dip is a much healthier alternative to the usual nacho cheese sauce. It’s made from whole ingredients like cauliflower, cashews, and nutritional yeast. Then it gets an extra health-nourishing kick from Collagen Peptides! They dissolve completely and are tasteless, so you get all the joint and gut support you need while enjoying a delicious sauce! Not only is it amazing on nachos, it also makes a great sauce for mac and cheese or a dip for roasted vegetables. Give the recipe below a try! *
Sheet Pan Nachos With Cauliflower Collagen Queso
For Cauliflower Queso:
For Sheet Pan Nachos:
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cauliflower, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cashews, paprika, turmeric, salt, and water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
2. Remove vegetable mixture from heat and let it cool slightly. Transfer the mixture to a high-powered blender along with the Collagen Peptides, nutritional yeast, and almond milk. Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Spread the tortilla chips evenly over the baking sheet, then top with the black beans, chopped onion, jalapeno, and black olives. Place the baking sheet in the oven and let bake for 5-7 minutes, until warmed through.
5. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drizzle with the cauliflower queso. Place the baking sheet back in the oven for 2-3 minutes to warm the queso, if desired.
6. Top the sheet pan nachos with diced avocado, dollops of Green yogurt, and cilantro. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
7. Store any leftover queso in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Looking for more ways to get collagen into your diet? Give the recipes below a try and don’t forget to stock up on Collagen Peptides here!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.