Want a fun tropical twist on your favorite bar cookie? This Island Bliss Skillet Cookie is everything you love about a classic blondie but with a fun tropical flavor thanks to the Island Bliss. It’s a great way to switch things up and get more superfoods, greens, and probiotics into your diet while indulging in a delicious cookie!This recipe is super simple, using almond flour, butter, coconut sugar, and egg as the base. Chocolate chips are added for good measure (because, of course you need chocolate!), and everything is finished with a bit of Island Bliss! Cooked in a skillet and served with vanilla ice cream, this unique green dessert is something the whole family will love!
Island Bliss Skillet Cookie
A unique spin on a classic blondie recipe, this Island Bliss Skillet Cookie is wholesome, easy, delicious, and puts a fun tropical twist on everyone’s favorite dessert.
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Island Bliss
- 1 cup almond flour
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
2 scoops vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Generously grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet with coconut oil or butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and Island Bliss until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir to combine. Once dough comes together, mix in half of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared skillet, pressing into an even layer. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the edges of the cookie begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before serving with your favorite vanilla ice cream.
- Get your pouch of Island Bliss here!