- Curbing cravings*
- Supporting healthy digestion*
- Promoting natural energy and mental clarity*
- Boosting cognitive function and focus*
- Supporting mood and immune function*
Chocolate Chai Cashew Freezer Fudge
This decadent, easy, healthy Chocolate Chai Cashew Freezer Fudge is the perfect guilt-free treat to have on hand any time the craving for something sweet hits.
Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cashew butter, maple syrup, and melted refined coconut oil. Whisk to combine.
- Pour onto the prepared pan. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm enough to be cut into squares.
- Cut into 12 squares with a large knife. Place squares back into the freezer to firm up, if needed.
- Store in a freezer-friendly airtight container for up to 3 months and enjoy straight out of the freezer!
- Shop Cacao Bliss and Chai Bliss here!
NOTE: You can make this delicious fudge with any nut or seed butter, so feel free to use what you have!